Motorways of the Seas Conference in Liverpool May 20-21
Located at the heart of Liverpool’s historic, world heritage waterfront, this free conference will take place on 20-21 May, with individual advice sessions on 19 May. With a view to better integrating global maritime logistics operations, the debate will focus on identifying new needs, as well as benefitting from the latest developments re. both physical and digital infrastructure for optimising shipping and hinterland connections.
- Get the latest info. about the €1billion MoS funding programme and other CEF bidding calls
- Learn from previous and ongoing CEF and TEN-T projects
- Raise critical issues of transnational interest
- Inform Commission thinking about future spending priorities
- Discuss new project ideas with EU officials one-to one
- Forge new international partnerships.